1111 Budapest, Lágymányosi u. 11.
- Stochastic computations, uncertainty quantification, sensitivity analysis
- Parametric problems, Bayesian inversion, parameter identification
- Big data analysis, machine learning, data driven modelling
- Structural mechanics, non-linear FE modelling, stability analysis
- Low-rank approximations, reduced order models
- Closed loop control
- Structural reliability, smart monitoring and maintenance
- Smart sustainable systems, highly flexible structural systems
Recent Invited Talks/Lectures
- International PhD. webinar on "Bayesian (finite element) model updating" (lectures co-held with Prof. Hermann G. Matthies)
Organized by the University of Ljubljana, 25-30.09.2020
- "Coupling Engineering Simulations with Stochastic Analysis and Data Science"
Invited talk at the Faculty of Civil Eng., University of Ljubljana, 27.09.2019
- "On taking into account modelling errors in Bayesian parameter identification"
Invited talk at the Institute of Scientific Computing TU Braunschweig, 08.05.2019, Braunschweig, Germany
- "Uncertainties in Engineering Systems and Probabilistic Approaches to Cope with them"
Invited talk at DLR (National Aeronautics and Space Research Centre of the Federal Republic of Germany), 27.02.2019, Braunschweig, Germany
Former Working Experience
- Post-doc researcher
Institute of Scientific Computing, Faculty of Computer Science, TU Braunschweig
- Assistant professor
Ybl Faculty of Architecture and Civil Eng., Szent István Univ.
- Guest lecturer, assistant research fellow
Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME)
- PhD in Civil Engineering
PhD in cotutelle, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) de Cachan & Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME)
Thesis: Highly Flexible Deployable Structures: Review, Modeling, Control, Experiments and Application
- MSc - DEA M.A.i.S.E ((Matériaux Intégrité des Structures dans leur Envinnement)
École Normale Supérieure (ENS) de Cachan
- Integrated BSc and MSc of Civil Engineering (specialization: structural engineering and architecture)
- Publication date2020