Main research areas
- Safety-critical and intelligent vehicle systems,
- Qualitative and quantitative reliability methods.
2016 - Óbuda University, Bánki Donát Engineering Faculty, Budapest, Hungary, Senior Lecturer
2015 - MTA SZTAKI, Budapest, Hungary, Research Fellow
2011 - 2016 Széchenyi István University, Research Center of Vehicle Industry and Dept. of Road and Railway Vehicles, Győr, Hungary, Senior Lecturer, Project Leader. Main tasks and responsibilities there: research management, professional communication, application, education in intelligent vehicle systems, research in safety-critical vehicle systems
2008 - Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, Hungary, Senior Lecturer. Main tasks and responsibilities there: education and coordination related to the quality in vehicle industry, research in safety-critical vehicle systems
- TÁMOP-4.2.2.A-11/1/KONV-2012-0012: Basic research into the development of hybrid and electric driven vehicles. Project management
- TÁMOP-4.2.2.C-11/1/KONV-2012-0012: Smarter Transport- ICT support of Smarter Transport cooperative traffic management systems. Projekt management
- TÁMOP-4.1.1.C-12/1/KONV-2012-0002: Cooperation between higher education, research institutes and vehicle industry. Support of regional cooperation with higher education institutions in the field. Project Leader.
- Establishing LEAN knowledge and laboratories (HUSK/1101/1.6.1/0161), Hungary - Slovakia (HUSK cooperation). Project Leader.
- MODULFEK, NKTH. Project Leader.
2003 - 2007 Design methods of safety-critical systems and their application in electronic brake system. Kandó Kálmán Multidisciplinary Doctoral School, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, Hungary, PhD (2008)
1998 - 2003 MSc in Engineering and Management, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, Hungary.
Membership and appreciation
- From 2014: Scientific Society of Mechanical Engineers (GTE) - Board Member
- 2010: FISITA 2010 World Automotive Congress, Student Activities Committee – Chair
- 2007 óta: GTE Vehicle Dept. – Management
- Publication Award (2009, Scientific Society of Mechanical Engineers)