+36 1 873 6501
Tamás Hegedűs received his BSc and MSc. degrees in Vehicle Engineering from Budapest University of Technology and Economics in 2017 and 2019, respectively.
Currently, he is a Research Fellow at the Systems and Control Lab of the Institute. His main research interests are related to autonomous vehicles.
- Research Fellow, SZTAKI Systems and Control Research Laboratory
- BSc. in Vehicle Engineering from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), 2017.
- MSc. in Vehicle Engineering from the BME, 2019.
- Ph.D. in Transportation and Vehicle Sciences from the BME, 2023.
- Decision-making process for autonomous vehicles
- Application of machine learning algorithms for vehicle control
Combined LPV and ultra-local model-based control design approach for autonomous vehiclesPublication date2022
LPV control design based on ultra-local model for trajectory tracking problemPublication date2022
Combined observer design for road vehicles using LPV-based and learning-based methodsPublication date2022