The SCI-BUS project aims to ease the life of e-Scientists by creating a new science gateway customisation methodology based on the generic-purpose gUSE/WS-PGRADE portal family. The customised science gateways will enable scientists to focus on their work and exploit resources of main Distributed Computing Infrastructures (DCIs) without the need to deal with the underlying infrastructures' details.
The project will provide gateway services for various types of user communities and for various NGI user communities. The gateway services will enable unified access to and seamless integration of the underlying networking, computing and data infrastructures and services for all the major DCI infrastructures used in Europe.
The SCI-BUS project will provide a portlet repository to the user community and an application repository for the underlying custom applications. This technology will be used by the SCI-BUS project itself to create several customised (or domain-specific) science gateways for different user communities.
- MAGYAR TUDOMANYOS AKADEMIA SZAMITASTECHNIKAI ES AUTOMATIZALASI KUTATO INTEZET (MTA SZTAKI)
- Academish Medisch Centrum bij de Universiteit van Amsterdam (AMC)
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich (ETH), IMSB
- Middle East Technical University (METU)
- Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen (EKUT)
- The University of Westminster (UoW)
- Universidad de Zaragoza (UNIZAR)
- Instituto Nazionale di Astrofisica (INAF)
- Laurea University (Laurea)
- Trinity College Dublin (TCD)
- 4D Soft Szamitastechnikai KFT (4D SOFT)
- E-Group ICT Software Informatikai Zrt (EG)
- Scaletools AG (ST)
- CloudBroker GmbH (CB)