Ernő Károly Simonyi
Ernő Simonyi graduated in 2008 with MSc. degree in Computer Engineering from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME) at Department of Telecommunicatins and Media Informatics. He is interested in signal and image processing network development and implementation, mostly for mobile platforms, iOS. Currently he works at the Institute for Computer Science and Control of Hungarian Academy of Sciences, developing neural network based road detetion solutions for on-board devices in autonomous vehicles.
- Development Engineer, Institute for Computer Science and Control, Systems and Control Research Laboratory
- MSc in Electrical Engineering from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, 2008.
- Industrial and transport applications of computer vision
- Software development of wireless communication based methods between mobile and on-board platforms
- Architectural and Functional Research on a Vehicle-Mobile Device-Cloud Communication Chain
- Road detection with Neural Networks
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Faculty of Transportation Engineering and Vehicle Engineering, Department of Control for Transportation and Vehicle Systems
- Electrotechnics and electronics (BSc, 2 hours/week, autumn semester)
- Electronics – electronic measurement systems (Stipendium Hungaricum, MSc, 2 hours/week fall semester)
- Publication date2018
- Publication date2014
- EditorsR, BredaM, CeskovicK, DraganovaF, KmecPublication date2013
- EditorsKalos, LRenner, GPublication date2012