1111 Budapest, Kende u. 13-17.
+36 1 873 6501
Dániel Fényes received his B.Sc and M.Sc. degrees in vehicle engineering from Budapest University of Techonology and Economics in 2016 and 2018, respectively. Currently, he is a Ph.D. student of the Systems and Control Lab of the Institute. His main research areas are the control design of the variable-geometry suspension and BigData based control design for road vehicles.
- Ph.D. student, MTA SZTAKI Systems and Control Research Laboratory
- B.Sc. in Vehicle Engineering from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, 2016.
- M.Sc. in Vehicle Engineering from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, 2018.
- Modeling and control of variable-geometry suspension
- Control design based on BigData analysis
Combined observer design for road vehicles using LPV-based and learning-based methodsPublication date2022
Implementation of a variable-geometry suspension-based steering control systemPublication date2022
Combined LPV and ultra-local model-based control design approach for autonomous vehiclesPublication date2022
LPV control design based on ultra-local model for trajectory tracking problemPublication date2022