Dániel Fényes received his B.Sc and M.Sc. degrees in vehicle engineering from Budapest University of Techonology and Economics in 2016 and 2018, respectively. Currently, he is a Ph.D. student of the Systems and Control Lab of the Institute. His main research areas are the control design of the variable-geometry suspension and BigData based control design for road vehicles.
- Ph.D. student, MTA SZTAKI Systems and Control Research Laboratory
- B.Sc. in Vehicle Engineering from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, 2016.
- M.Sc. in Vehicle Engineering from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, 2018.
- Modeling and control of variable-geometry suspension
- Control design based on BigData analysis
- Publication date2021
- Publication date2020