Dr. András Micsik is a team leader within the Department of Distributed Systems at MTA SZTAKI. Recently, he works on the application of Semantic Web and Linked Open Data in various areas such as e-science or cloud computing. He contributed to several international research projects in the topics of software services, metadata vocabularies, semantic interoperability, digital libraries, etc.
- Special Issue "Applications of Semantic Web, Linked Open Data and Knowledge Graphs"
- MTMT2 project: technical project manager, architect, scrum master, etc.
- COURAGE project: IT work package leader, lead developer
- BIM Dashboard (Evaluating Building Information Models)
- iLOC - An Indoor Ontology
- OLOUD – Ontology for Linked Open University Data
- Ambassador of Hungary for the European Linked Data Contest
- Co-organizer of Budapest Open Knowledge Meetup
- Our poster "LODmilla: a Linked Data Browser for All" was nominated for best poster award at SEMANTiCS 2014
★ Method for Evaluating a Building Information ModelPublication date2019
★ Enriching Wikidata with Cultural Heritage Data from the COURAGE ProjectPublication date2019
★ Towards Automatic Application Migration to CloudsPublication date2015
★ Exploring publication metadata graphs with the LODmilla browser and editorPublication date2015
★ MTMT: The Hungarian Scientific BibliographyPublication date2014
★ Inter-organizational Interoperability through integration of Multiagent, Web Service, and Semantic Web TechnologiesEditorsFischer, KlausMüller, JörgLevy, RenatoPublication date2012
★ Combining SLA prediction and cross layer adaptation for preventing SLA violationsPublication date2011
★ Evaluation of digital librariesPublication date2007
Szociológia, kutatási adatok, mesterséges intelligencia: lehetőségek és tapasztalatokPublication date2022
BIM quality control based on requirement linked dataPublication date2021